WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 15 January 2011

Messing with Vellum

I usually use Vellum for whole Pergamano cards but decided to decorate this little sweetie with a Vellum border :-) I used:  Plain white card with pastel pink backing paper from stash.
Image from CraftsUPrint. Single layer...no decoupage for me this time...don't know how I managed NOT to do that ha ha.
Vellum from stash + border made using Pergamano Multi Grid No. 6

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the sweet little image too :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at IDIC this week

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vellum border. Nice touch.
    Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete