WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 28 March 2011

SPRING TREE

I tried something a little different here... a triple step-back card. I used digis of the tree and flowers from Digi Doodles Shop and the bear is Forever Friends. I coloured everything in my graphics package. I think he looks really sweet amongst the flowers.


I am entering this at Forever Friends Colour Bingo Challenge. I used the middle row... green, dusky pink + yellow - the pinky colour is on his cheeks.  :-)
Forever Friends Monthly Challange  No 3 - No designer papers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ike!

    What a AWESOME creation!!! I LOOOOVEEE it!!!

    Thanks for joining our Monthly challenge and colour bingo challenge at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande x
    (the teammate of SC and SSDS ;)) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS card....love this little scene you have created!!

    ReplyDelete