WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 14 July 2011

ANIMAL PRINTS

Today I have made this project for the First Challenge Celebration over at Challenges by AR. This is a new Blog I have found and I really fancied this one. The theme is "Animal Prints" and you must make a 3D Project or Shaped Card using an animal print. I have made this Pillow Box Door Hanger with the FREEBIE  Template that is being offered by Challenges by AR. :-D
The zebra print paper I already had and I just printed the Template onto it and cut it out. I made a tag using one of my own Digi images and made a double bow with black and white ribbons on the bow maker my DH made for me :-)   I have showcased the piece next to one of the animals I make as money boxes or figures. (He is quite big so I had to scale him down a bit to go with this project).

4 comments:

  1. So cute--love the tag you added! Thanks for joining our first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks super, i love anything animal, TFS!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenges by AR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Challenges by AR!

    ReplyDelete