WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 20 August 2011

SSDS GET WELL + CARD FOR RYAN APPEAL

Oh I am sooooo late this week for our Challange over at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays. Our theme this week is Sympathy/Get Well.
I have whipped this up quickly using papers from Susan Godfrey - 'City Spring' scrap kit and the main image is 'Dr Doctor' from Smeared Ink's CREEPERS set..... isn't he just one craaaayyyzzzeeee dude ???? :-D


I tell ya.... if he came at me snapping them rubber glovvies, I'd be off down the road like a long dog, and no messin'          :-D    hahaha
I am sending this card off to the Cards for Ryan Appeal

Hope it may give him or someone a little chuckle xxxxxxxxxx
It's all ready to post to Ryan now once we get the new address to send them to. :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Ike!! SO fabulous! Thank you so much for sending a card Ryan's way.

    Hugs to you my friend!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete