WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 13 August 2011

STAMP, SCRAP & DOODLE SATURDAY

Hello Everyone,
This is just a quickie as I still have this stinking head cold, which is now migrating to my chest :-(                    Eck - It's far too hot to have a cold !!!!  :-(
Anyways, this week at SSDS our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and our theme is a Photo Inspiration with an Oriental feel.
I have used ALL papers from Robyn's Fetish for my card and have 'paper pieced' the clothing of my little Midori. Isn't she delightful - she is from Mami Doodles.
I have also used some red cord, a peel-off sentiment and the flowers are from Petaloo.



No comments:

Post a Comment