WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

DELICIOUS DOODLES CHALLENGE 3 - TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED

Happy Friday Everyone,
Wasn't feeling too good yesterday, so I am a bit behind today.
My First offering for you is the new Challenge  over at DELICIOUS DOODLES. Our theme this week is 'Tales of the Unexpected'... You could make something cute into something horrid, or make an exploding box or have a hidden item somewhere on your make. You could even do something that is totally not your normal style!!
For my card I have used Gothic Arch Template, which was a freebie download from Scrap & Stamp Arts. It was part of the GDT Challenge over at Smeared & Smudged where our Guest Designed for September is Sara aka Eternal Princess. You have to make a creation with this template.
I thought it would be brilliant for our DD Challenge and I have used 2 Delicious Doodle images.
The outside feature a new release and is called 'My Cute Kitten'. I have teamed it with a pretty pink paper which was a freebie from Bearly Mine Designs. I made the flowers and sentiment tag myself.
Inside is 'Voodoo Woman' from Delicious Doodles and she has been put on papers by Crafty Chaos - Jezebel's Remains set, and I have also used 'Flower King' border by Smeared Ink.
I coloured both images digitally, and used chalks on the sentiment tags/images.


Challenges I am entering:
Smeared & Smudged GDT Challenge SEPT - Gothic Arches

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I am so envious. Your digital coloring is absolutely awesome. How did you get the girl on the front to have such lovely red hair? My granddaughter has red hair and I'm always struggling to get the color just right.
    AND...your entire card is wonderful. You've got one great imagination. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card and great contrast of images
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!!!! Glad she wasn't sticking the pins in the kitty. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is complete AWESOMENESS!!! My Mom used to recite this to me all the time when I was little. Hmmmmmmmmm, wonder if that is how I ended up the way I am? :)

    ReplyDelete