WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

DEM BONES !!

This is a little something I whipped up for the 'Bone to Pick with You' Challenge over at Smudgy Antics.   I just couldn't resist it. :-D


The skellie is 'Mechanical Skeleton Template' from DZDD  Doohikey Designs. I wrapped him in some gauzy net from my stash to make it look like the spider caught him  .. hahahaha Googly eyes from stash. :-D

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh! What a riot! Looks like the spider already got to him LOLOL That is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha, I love this! And thanks very much for the offer of the feathers, but please don't save any for me, it's getting rarer and rarer that I make something that isn't digi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this hun its so funny brilliant card hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I love it, funny sentiment. Love the blue!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he!! Ike it's brill love it!!

    ReplyDelete