WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY 17 - DOGS PART 2

FREEBIE Friday again Guys....... where does the time go eh ?!!

Well, by popular request I am continuing the DOG theme and today I offer you a special request from Josephine - a Beardie and, to go with him a sort of Heinz 57 mutt type dog :-D
I still have a couple of requests to do, so we may have some more of these coming :-D







I hope you like him/her Josephine ???

                        ALL  DOGGIES LEGGED IT BACK TO THE KENNELS :-)

And here's somewhere to feed them :-)
I hope you enjoy my creations. FRIDAY FREEBIE 16 - Akita Dog still available...SCROLL DOWN :-)

17 comments:

  1. I do enjoy your creations! Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so so much. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome dogs, I love them, thank you for sharing them hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images.
    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE dogs and cats thanks so much for sharing these

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, imagine my surprise that I see a Beardie and you did such a great job. I am going to make a card/cards with this great image. The second on is just like my Hannah. Thanks Ike!. Josie.
    Hugs Hugs and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your wonderful drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fabulous freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a treat! I love all of these especially the Heinz 57 mutt! Great work...again! Thanks soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh. Such realistic bearded collies. I LOVE THEM. Mutts are great too. Please keep on with the dog theme for a while. I so appreciate you gifts. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ikes, I have posted my card of the Bearded Collie on my blog. Please check this out. Hugs Josie
    http://joise-randomcreativity.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much...these images are incredible.

    ReplyDelete