WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

POE ME

Hello Everyone,
This week over at Smudgy Antics, our theme is 'POE ME' - as in Edgar Allan POE. :-)
Your task is to create something using POE images or words or anything to do with him that takes your fancy.
I decided to make a little lampshade and stand. It is all made from cardstock and a kitchen roll tube.
I have chosen 'The Telltale Heart' as my written piece. I printed some of the words onto paper and then splashed some blood over it. I then tore and distressed my paper with chalks.  I then made a sort of flat decoupage of images of POE and ravens and I also used 'Cracked Heart' from the Heart Wings set by Smeared Ink.  All my images were torn out and distressed before being stuck on. I've taken a couple of shots 'cos it was difficult to show everything. :-)

I hope you will come over to Smudgy Antics and join us :-D

4 comments: