WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY 1

Good Morning and Happy December to you all,
If you are following the list and have arrived from Kymberly's Blog, I hope you enjoyed her masterful creation :-D
Here is my offering for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas event over at Smeared & Smudged. We Jolly Bloggers will be posting a new project every 2 days up until 23rd December. I hope you will pop over and visit the other Jollies and leave them some love. The list is here------------------>>>>>>>>

I have used 'Watchful Eye' from Smeared Ink, which I got for entering Challenges over at the Smeared & Smudged Forum :-) Isn't he great ?  I placed him in a poinsettia frame, printed him 12 times and cut him out in circles which I then folded in half and stuck together to make a bauble. I attached some glittery tassle and a piece of ribbon to hang him up with.



OK - off now then to the wonderful HEATHER to see what she has to offer you xxxxxx
Challenges I am entering:
Simply Create Too  - 2nd DT showpiece.
Decorate to Celebrate - Christmas Party Decoration
Digistamps4Joy Challenge 33 - Christmas - but no mouse in my house
Scrapbook Sisters Challenge 62 - Anything goes Christmas
The Paper Variety - Show us Your Ornaments
OSAAT  Challenge 90 - Seeing Red
Joanna Sheen Challenges - Challenge 1 Christmas

30 comments:

  1. Very very cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute I love it thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Christmas decorations - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike... this is such a cool ornament!!! I love it!! Hmmm... I will take a dozen!!! LOL!!! J/K I really love how it turned out!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ornament Ike he looks fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike,
    I truly love your ornament! It looks FAB!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa that rock's. That is an awesome bauble. Took some time too huh? I just printed my watchful eye out today. cant wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That turned out AWESOME!! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Thanks for linking up with us at Decorate to Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic bauble Ike. I might have to scrap lift idea for our tree. LOVE IT. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Fabulous! I need to learn how to make these ornaments! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAB bauble Ike, it's going to look great on your tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat ornament - so 3D!! It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on the ornament! Thanks for joining The Paper Variety's ornament challenge :)
    -Suzanne My blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool! Love this! ( and thanks for the Christmas Digi as well)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Ike! WOW! 12 times, lotsa work but soo worth it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOoo Love your Watchful Eye image. Fab! Makes for an original ornament. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic
    Thanks for sharing at OSAAT For our seeing red challenge.
    Good Luck !!
    Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ike: What a funny project!
    Thanks for sharing it at OSAAT this time.
    ~darling Ho~Your SCT mate & OSAAT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awesome ornament! I love the poinsettia frame!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!

    Lisa
    Decorate to Celebrate DTM
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!! super cool ornament! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh - he would look excellent on my tree - fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow something different pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like the 3D look of the ornament & the tassel.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute ornament! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your ornament. Thank you for joining DS4J challenge

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, I'm visiting from DTC and this ornament is too cool! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much for joining our Digistamps 4 Joy "MERRY CHRISTMAS - NO ANIMALS" Challenge with your beautifully executed creation!
    luv n huggz
    Jen
    DS4J DT LEAD

    ReplyDelete