WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 15 January 2012

UH-OH..... SILLY MODE AGAIN !!!!!

Well Happy Sunday Peeps,
I had a silly moment today when I saw the current Freaky Friday Challenge over at Forever Night. :-D
Challenge 22 is called "A Little Strange". Now, I consider myself to be more than a little strange, and today I did something a little 'different' for this Challenge. The sponsor is Creepie Cute Stamps and I went over a bought some fabbo little skullies after my daft idea came to me, and here's the result...bwaahahahahaa


Well, that is 'A Little Strange' isn't it ??????
Now, you only get to see one Paw because I have to hold the camera with the other one, but I can tell you that they are both the same. !! I am out to dinner tonight at some friends so I thought I'd do something different :-D 
The girl who used to practice on my nails would freak if she knew what I'd done !!! They were already painted a sort of shell pinky colour and I just went over them with a black felt marker !!!!!! (Only 'cos it was quicker than getting out the black nail varnish, you understand ?) Then I printed my little skullies in different sizes onto sticky-back paper and cut them out. I put them on and they looked FAB, but they went a bit 'less white' if you know what I mean, when I put the clear glaze over the top. It also affected the black and made a cool crackle glaze effect.... neat eh ???? I hope they will last until Monday when I pop down to the Post Office. I can't wait to see their faces !!! LoL

12 comments:

  1. They look fab, just how are you going to get that of your nails.........hehehehe
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be OK 'cos I've got it on top of ordinary nail varnish, so I'm guessing it will just come straight off as normal ? I'll let you know LoL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike they are FAB!!!!! I love them soooo much! defo going to give that a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your nails look awesome IKE, really cool to have skulls on your nails and the crackle effect looks fabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! I love this Ike!!! So kewl, i would so try this but I'm so sloppy when it comes to doing my nails. Thanks for joining us over on Forever Night Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Ike! You crack me up...Turned out super strange but cute...lol

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them Ike, they look brill. Thank you for joining in this week at Forever Night Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha! What ARE you like!??? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails are fantastic and I love the way it did the crackle effect. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look brilliant. What an excellent idea xx

    ReplyDelete