WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 3 January 2012

WHOSE KNEE ?? 2

Hi Peeps,
Here's another version of "Whose Knee Would You Rather Sit On ?" that I did for Paper Creations Ink GDT but  I suddenly realised that Chrimbo would have come and gone by then AND I thought you might be sick of seeing my Gothic Window ... snort !!!
I thought I'd publish it anyhow :-D xxxxxxxxx


'Serial Killer Santa' from Smeared Ink and 'Bodacious Bev' from Kenny K.

Challenges I am entering:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge 74 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love your Gothic window and I think I like this one even more than the last one. Love the the chair!..... is that available in your shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - 'fraid not... it's from a digi scrapbook kit but I can't remember which one and I can't find it on my computer now !!!!!! Grrrr

    ReplyDelete