WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

ALL LOVED UP

AaaaH LOOK ... CUTESY MODE .... snort !!!
Good morning and welcome to this Challenge with DELICIOUS DOODLES. Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, our Theme this time is "All Loved Up" . Time to get out all your hearts and pretties to create a project and come and join us :-D


My creations uses 'Zebras', from Delicious Doodles of course and I have kept my whole project in balck and white. The inside has a speckette of green on the rose though !! My label that's tucked in there comes off to reveal a secret message :-D 






and here's the inside........



4 comments:

  1. LOL think you girls have been kidnapped by aliens this week!! Even the boss did cute LOL!!

    Love this card and your hidden message.

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet!! Now where's all the blood and gore?? LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monotone card - the zebras look so peaceful in their surrounding. Hugs Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Teri, where is the blood and gore...lol this is super tame for you... Love it though!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete