WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 12 March 2012

ANY TIME IS GRUMPIE TIME

Happy Monday Everyone,
Today over at Smudgy Antics, our Challenge is to 'Alter Something'. I have made a clock from an old CD. I used Simply Steampunk 3 from Crafty Chaos Designs for my background and I have multiple images of 'SHEGRUMP' from Smeared Ink to represent the hours. I glued it on the CD and gave it a couple of coats of matt varnish to protect it.




I am also going to enter this into the March GDT Challenge over at Smeared & Smudged Forum. Our Guest DT this month is Kathi Rerek and she has challenged us to produce something steampunk/green/critters and recycling :-D  No pressure there then LoL. 
I think this will do quite nicely. :-D I hope you will pop over and play with us at Smudgy Antics and Smeared & Smudged. We have a fun Forum and we'd love to see you any time. xxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh YES Ike . . . this'll be PERFECT for the challenge. Very inventive of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab! love the colors and the grumpies are so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of an old CD as a clock! I always wanted to make a clock out of an old vinyl record, but this is so much more manageable. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabulous. Off to check out your other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one freaking amazing clock. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I love everything about it..... the paper, the Grumpies..... everything...... FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this, great clock it is really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great - what a fab way to use an old CD!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this Ike. You're right - any time is good for Grumpies. Love, love, love the altered CD like this. Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Adorable! Quite the challenge and you nailed it! xxD

    ReplyDelete