WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

MACABRE MONDAY HDHD128

Well Good Morning Monday Peeps,
I have a busy time for you this morning with 3 offerings for today.
My First is for Macabre Monday at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE.
This week we are doing an homage to the Great Alfred HITCHCOCK and you task is to create a dark, Gothic or Halloween based project which has been inspired by a film/story or quote from Hitchcock.
My creation is from.... can you guess.......????........................... well we will find out a bit later....
I have drawn 2 digi hands and coloured them digitally. I borrow some potato pikkies from the Web and used a rather nice tie as a frame, because that is sooooo relevant to the film.
Ooooh - and I stuck a real stick-pin through it when I'd printed it all out.... seee - up there in her clenched hand ???  :-D xxx




OK - the film was FRENZY.... a story about a serial killer who rapes and strangles women to death with his tie. After murdering the second woman in the film, he finds he has lost his lapel pin and realizes that she must have ripped it off when he was strangling her. He had hidden her body in a sack on the back of a potato lorry and has to go and retrieve his pin - breaking her fingers in order to do so coz Rigor Mortis has already set in !!!!. Makes your toes curl watching that bit !!!!
Anyhoo - I hope you will come over to HDH and see the delights my Minion Sistas have cooked up for you and to play along with us this week.
Thanks for looking :-D xxx

10 comments:

  1. So glad one of us did a different movie from The Birds. Love your piece and your hands are brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool take on Frenzy..... Love everything about this, especially the tie border :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fabulous. love the tie and those hands are awesome. You are one very talented lady x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Before reading your post I thought those hands were real. Amazing job with the coloring! I bow to your digital skills! Cool take on the film. I haven't watched Frenzy, but me thinks I need to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are WAY too clever! Fabulous inspiration from the movie. And I'm with Lady B...amazing digi work. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur, you do ROCK Ike! Killer project this week! I wasn't familiar with "Frenzy" before your piece, but now I think I need to see it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cool another masterpiece!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Running away. . . . remind me never to have a film night in with you!!! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hands are fantastic and the actual pin in the one is awesome. I will have to rent this movie!

    ReplyDelete