WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 25 May 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 19

Me again today,
Here is your FREEBIE FRIDAY image for this week..... thought I'd give you a FATHER'S DAY image for all those FurFathers out there.... well - we have FurBabies, so what else would they be called  ?......... snort  :-D  Enjoy !!!

IMAGE REMOVED

16 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this image! It's perfect for my hubby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this image!!! Thank you so much! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! This is so much like my SIL, except he also has three kids in his lap at the same time. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, thanks..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I'd forgotten what my father looked like sometimes until I saw this digi (he passed away in '99).
    He always had his sheppard on his lap, I always called her his mother, lol.
    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is my husband a FurFather, he's also a FeatherFather-we have 3 parrots, also. Thanks for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. It reminds me of my husband, especially the cat. Great image.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image will be perfect for my grandkids to make a card for their dad. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image will be perfect for my grandkids to make a card for their dad. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got me smiling with this one. GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Susie! Perfect!
    Smile and please see that:
    http://boryaart.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-post.html
    Have a nice day! Get Well Soon!

    ReplyDelete