WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 3 August 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 26 - AIW SERIES

Hi there all you AIW fans - this week I give you "The Hatter"   :-D xxxx


IMAGE REMOVED - BACK TO STORE 

14 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you Ike! This Mad Hatter digi is fabulous! Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous hatter! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ike! I'm so happy you are back & hope you are feeling better. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the digi. Not a fan myself but know people who are and this will be perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will look great on my gdaughter's bcard she loves Alice

    Hugs Josie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the digi, really neat....

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been quite busy. Haven't visited for a while. Love the graphic...as usual. Take care. Think of you often.

    ReplyDelete