WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

HAPPY MAIL TODAY :-D

Hi Peeps, I have a few things for you today, but first I want to show you what I got today in the Happy Mail.
As you know, I entered a Matchbook Swap over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM  and I got my first one today... it's from SHELL. It's just fantastic.... THANK YOU  xxx
I managed to take a fairly decent photo (my camera is giving up the ghost and I am going to buy a new one tomorrow!!) but it doesn't really do it justice.  I'll come back and show you the inside then too. But here is....



I also got an awesome decorated box full of goodies from HELEN................. OMG I was gobsmacked. Not only is the box fantastic but inside it was full of handmade flowers and a little bag of super brads. I used my only one of these on my project yesterday (I got it in a mixed back from Gauche Alchemy and I can't believe I now have a bag of them !! ) Coooooooolll 
Helen also sent me a fabulous TAG and some cut out spiders and chandeliers.
Lookee at this lot....



and just look at this awesome Steampunk Tag........ swoooon.....

OMG - well... I'm off to covert my goodies again... and I am going to use some of Helen's awesome flowers on my project for todays SMUDGEFEST :-D  See ya' later xxxxxxxxxxx






3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you lucky devil!!! look at that gorgeous box and all those goodies!! Fab stuff! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete