WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

ONE STITCH AT A TIME CHALLENGE

Hi Peeps,
I just had to make something for Challenge 125  'White + 1' over at One Stitch At A Time. I wanted to use one of my latest digis I made, having been inspired by a good friend - Susan - who contacted me about a dream. Her son came up with the name 'SINFUL BEAUTY' - which I thought was real cool. I designed her for fire but this one I coloured her all in shades of BLUE, so hers is like 'ice' fire LoL
I made a simple tag with silver leaf backing and some ribbons.




She is coloured digitally in SPE9  . 
SINFUL BEAUTY is available at the StitchyBear Stamps Shop under the IkesArt heading.

Challenges I am entering:

OSAAT - White + 1   (Mine's Blue)
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 229 - Tag You're It
Dutch Dare Challenge 177 - Tag You're It 

12 comments:

  1. Wow Sue this is stupendous!!! She would look good with fire too but she looks immense in blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty! I see her in red fire of course, but in the blues she is even more of a beauty to me! Gorgeous stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Ike . . .that's a stunning design. Fabulous and cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image, she looks fabulous in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning Image it's beautiful . Thanks for sharing your work and joining us at OSAAT. Good Luck Trisha x DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sue, she looks like 'fire and ice' a real eye popping image. thank you for joining the OSAAT challenge, Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Ike, Thanks for joining in with our white plus 1 challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, way cool tag! I love combining blue and silver and an 'ice' fire is definitely a good analogy. Fabulous job on the silver leafing and I love the ribbons you added. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck in the challenge!
    Hugs, Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!! Exquisite! She's just fabulous and I love her in blue. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag
    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete