WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

SMUDGEFEST DAY 3 - WORDY WEDNESDAY



Good Morning Everyone... I hope you are enjoying
SMUDGEFEST  AT  SMUDGY ANTICS. ? :-)    Firstly CONGRATS to the winner of Day 2 ... STEPH  xx
So now, Welcome to Day 3 of SmudgeFest!! 
WORDY WEDNESDAY
USE ONLY WORDS TODAY(no images, just words)
Please remember to follow the Rules to be eligible for the daily or Grand Prize. They can be found HERE.

Well, I couldn't think of anything really exciting to do for this one and I certainly couldn't think of how to make it dark or scary, but in the end I came up with this.... 



I used my Craft Robo to cut it out and stamped the bottom with a proper rubber stamp... woo hoo - yes I have some.I used a stamp of like pea netting. It is from Aspects of Design 1 - Floral and the flowers words are from Summer Flowers - both these sets from The Stamp Man.  The sentiment is from the FLOWER KING set from SMEARED INK
The Prize:

 $10 Gift Card to Amazon.com

Well - suffice to say I didn't like this challenge at all, but maybe I was just having an off day !!!
So, I hope you will come over at play with us at  SMUDGY ANTICS :-)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I really like all those little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a tough challenge but you succeeded in creating a great card. I love all the flowers and the sentiment is perfect for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the hardest challenge, but you conquered it. The flowers are a nice touch with the sentiment and although not overly dark, I'm imagining the lattice to be bordering a tombstone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was not my fav challenge also nut hey we did it!! I like your project anyway dark or not

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card! The blooms cascading across the top are quite pleasing to the eye, as are the quite colors. The blingy centers are pretty too. Interesting sentiment, causes one to ponder the meaning of the last word...
    hugs, JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the take on this challenge - and it was a challenge, wasn't it! Beautiful flowers fit so well with the sentiment. xxx

    ReplyDelete