WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

SMUDGEFEST DAY 7 - VERSION 2

Here is my SMUDGEFEST DAY 7 ... Version 2.... 'Not really desperate to win the Baggie (much)' creation..............Do ya' think they will be persuaded ???? Bwaahahahahaha



It has been a real blast at SMUDGEFEST  2012 with SMUDGY ANTICS, and we have used some glorious images by SMEARED INK throughout this week. This is one of the Grumpies and are a 'must have' :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha brilliant won't help you though the baggie is mine anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me laugh out loud, wonderful (i want that bag will have it by foul means or fair......)EE

    ReplyDelete