WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS MONDAY :-)

Hello Peeps and welcome to another Monday (at least I hope it will be Monday when this AutoPost goes up ) !!!
This week at Smudgy Antics we have a COLOR challenge for you. 
 Use at least three of the colors in the sample below.

Be sure to read and follow the challenge rules posted on the left side bar to qualify for the random prize drawing and the coveted "Top Three" badge.
For my piece this week I have made an ATC using one of the Zombie Headshots from SMEARED INK. I printed her out 3 times and then decoupaged it up with silicone glue to make her 3D. Then I made a paper weaving background and sandwiched it between the little folder I cut out with my Sizzix die. I made the stick pin with a skully bead and some other bits from my stash.  I used a tiny little alphabet set of stamps to stamp Boo but I always press too hard with the exclamation mark and it goes blobby - so I had to write over it with a fine pen !!! DoH !!!!  When am I gonna' learn with that ?!   Pretty sure I have used all the colours in the swatch :-) LoL


I hope you will come over and play with us and take a look at what my DT Chums have made for you to see :-) 

5 comments:

  1. The paperweAvin is so cool. Did that when i was a kid never thoight of doing that on a project. Fabulous tAg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ike,
    Great Tag! Love the way the sores on her look oozy! Paper weaving... great job on that, I so don't have the patience for that. Awesome project!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Tag Ike! Paper weaving? what a FAB idea and very effective :)

    ReplyDelete