WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 28 December 2012

OSAAT DECEMBER COLLABORATION PREVIEW

Hi there,
Along with the huge HOP over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME - There is a Challenge to 'Use a Digi' and the new Collaboration Giveaway when you spend $10 at the STITCHYBEAR STAMPS store.

                             

Here is the image I made especially for this Collab.............

This is what NATALIYA and TRACEY did with her :-D Cooooool eh ??? 




PLEASE SCROLL DOWN IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE OSAAT HUGE BLOG HOP.... IT RUNS THROUGH UNTIL 6th JANUARY :-D 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful image Ike! I guess I'm all caught up once again. Talk to you soon.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete