WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 10 March 2013

STEAMPUNK 2

Happy Sunday,
This is my 2nd entry into the new Steampunk Challenge site.... SANDEE & AMELIE's STEAMPUNK CHALLENGES




There are 2 sections on this Challenge.... a part for 3D and altered objects and the other for cards etc. I already entered a 3D clock and now I have made a card. The theme this time is 'Cuckoo Clocks Go Steampunk'.

I have used one of my own Digis - "Sexy Steampunk" (available in My SHOP)for the main image and elements from the Steampunk Kit from Scrappers Emporium.



Challenges I am entering:

SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenges   #1 - Cuckoo Clocks Go Steampunk



PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FREEBIE FRIDAY 10 - WORLD TOUR SERIES... SWITZERLAND

8 comments:

  1. The poor cuckoo, Ike (looking at the feathers *lol)!

    Love your take on the challenge theme - incorporating a sexy lady with it takes a lot of out of the box thinking I'd say ;)

    Thank you (again) for your entry with our challenge over at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk challenges!

    Hugs,

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really gorgeous! Totally love the details and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Fabolous - love your creation a lot!
    XOXO SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy art...like the image of your cuckoo clock !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Ike! FAbulously creative take on the challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic artwork! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete