WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 22 June 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY 23

Hello Peeps,
Here we are again with FREEBIE FRIDAY  23 ... "MUSE 7"...... enjoy !!

Ike's World is a No Copy Zone and nothing on this site/Blog can be pinned/published to Pinterest or similar communities. These images are given to YOU personally and you do NOT have the right to share or paste anywhere else. Send people here to me. If you wish to 'shout' me anywhere, please ask for a 'Watermarked' copy. Thank you :-)
Any more 'Pinning',  '+Plussing' or whatever and I shall stop giving Freebies altogether.
* To snag this - just click on images to enlarge and Right Click to Save.*




IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP

13 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch, the image is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this pretty lady. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thsnk you! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Ike, she is gorgeous, I have all your free images in a folder neatly tucked away and I am hoping someday down the road when I get organized and have more time I can actually do something with them!! Thank you so much!!!! Have a terrific weekend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow she's really gorgeous! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike,
    Another beautiful Muse, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, thanks for the share! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is lovely! thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wodnerful freebie, Ike! and fab atc below :D but not big on zombies (maybe cos am so very like one first thing in the morning :D )
    thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ike, You are very talented my friend and I'm loving your new work. This is a gorgeous design, beautiful face and such great detail.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    PS. I also recently singed up to Bloglovin and now following you there as well. Hopefully it will make it easier for me to keep up to date with your fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete