WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 20 July 2013

DT CALL AT CREATIVE BUG

Hey Peeps - just popping this up quickly before I rush off... I'll catch up with you later :-D

First Ever DT Call for Creative Bug Digitals


Creative Bug Digitals is growing and is looking for people to become part of a new dynamic Design Team.


If you are interesting in joining their DT just pop over to HERE for full deets :-D

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh didn't see that post go up! Why really am on vacation lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting your peeps know Ike. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, no one has signed up. I've got two already who have been working unofficially for the last couple months and one more who will be coming on soon as she is recovering from carpel tunnel surgery, but no-one has actually signed up. My poor girls are burning out, so wish me luck that I might get someone this week.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete