WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 26 August 2013

ATC BINGE 2

Back again with the 2nd ATC of the day - this one using a MELJEN's design  - Scuba Bear I have coloured him with Copics and put some glossy accents on his mask. The sand backing is from a photo and the little Sandcastle and Sunshade are from the 'Seaside Holiday' digi kit by Digi Deborah Designs.
I used my tiny little letter stamps by Studio G to do the sentiment. The tiny shells are from my stash I collected from the beach :-)




Challenges I am entering:

ATCs With Attitude Challenge #47 - Beach Fun            TOP 3
Incy Wincy Designs Challenges - Create an ATC

9 comments:

  1. super cute ATC ;o) Loving the backing and the tiny little letters hee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun little atc. The shells is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is super Cute!! Love that Shells Thank you for Joining us At ATC with An Attitude
    hugs DT Norma jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC. Thank you for joining the challenge at ATCs with Attitude. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous hun, love the image, great colors and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at ATC's this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute ATC thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ATC. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy ATC challenge and blog hop.
    Kaia, DT

    ReplyDelete