WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 10 October 2013

PATH OF POSITIVITY CHALLENGE #7 - HOPE

Hello Everyone,
Well, here I am back from the UK. My Father's funeral went very well and the weather was kind to me. It was great seeing my Daughter and my wonderful Grand Babies :-D
I should have posted my creation for the PoP Challenge before I went but I can never trust the Scheduler to do it properly !!!! :-D
So - here is my piece for Challenge #7 over at the PATH OF POSITIVITY as I have now come onto the DT properly  instead of dingling about in the background:-D YaY !!!


My Sentiment says.... 'When the world says 'Give Up' ,  Hope whispers 'Give it one more try'.
Here's what Lisa says about how this Challenge works...

It is the first Monday in October and that means it is time for the next challenge to start. This time around, for Challenge #7 the theme is "Hope".  Show us your interpretation of what hope means to you.  You can make any sort of project and/or post as long as it is positive in nature and relates to the theme.  Now how cool is this.  It is our 7th challenge, and it is starting on the 7th AND there are currently 7 DT members on this team.  That must mean we are extra blessed this month and with the theme of HOPE to boot, I am sure that we are in for an awesome challenge.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Don't forget when you link up your project and/or post, to please leave a comment letting us know how your creation relates to the concept of hope if it isn't readily clear within the design itself or clearly written somewhere else in your post. Remember, the creation must be positive/inspirational/motivational AND adhere to the theme of hope in order to be considered eligible for this month's prizes.  While you may easily see how hope relates to your creation, it may not be as apparent to me or the DT members.  That is why we ask that you clarify it somewhere, whether here or in your blogpost.  This way it clears up any ambiguity that may exist. 

8 comments:

  1. Pleased you are back and that you ate holding up. Take it easy though.
    Your card is just awesome and just looking at it gives one that feeling of hope.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and dies love the sentiment and colours you have used Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!
    Many thanks for the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Ike . . . this is FABULOUS.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and I just love the sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly didn't expect you to post at all so this is a pleasant surprise. I am so pleased that you are with us 'full time' now. Your talent and more importantly YOU, are such an incredible boon to this team. Your creation for the Hope challenge turned out just so stunning. Love all the cuts and the soft breezy colour scheme. I am so happy to have you on board and look forward to what you come up with next!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, let me say how sorry I am for your loss. I lost mine a while back, but thoughts of him can still make me laugh and cry. Your card that inspires Hope is beautiful. I love how you use the multiple diecuts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo beautiful. It was worth the wait. And can't believe how far behind I am on my commenting of your blog...

    ReplyDelete