WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

SMEARED INK NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP

Good morning and welcome to the weekend.
I hope you are all ready for some crafting and are not getting too wet this weekend !!

Today we are showcasing the new releases from  SMEARED INK and we are having a Blog Hop.  You should have hopped your way here from smashing SHONI.
The first new set is called OCTOPUS PIE....



and the second is called  THE KEEPERS....


I decided to work with 3 images from the "Octopus Pie" Set and I did 2 pages of my art journal.... YaY !!  This is a brand new one and is  Just over A4 size and has a nice ring bound thingy :-D
I found this really funny poem about wrestling with an Octopus by Jack Prelutsky and not only did it make me laugh, I thought it would be perfect with the new images.







The background bits for my pages are from the "Beachcomber" kit by Clever Monkey Graphics.

Right - ho.. that's my bit and now you are hopping off to the Lovely LAURA B to see what she's made for you. Don't forget to leave some luuurve on the way round :-)
Thanks for Hopping by xxxx

Here's the full Hop List in case you get lost :-D 

FEB 1ST NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP
Blog Roll


Challenges I am entering:

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C221 - Purple Blue & Green colour scheme

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation love all the detail Ginny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh . . . a little look at your Art Journal . . .how very interesting Ike. Love the poem . . . it's brilliant!

    I haven't got wet today YET . . . but there's plenty of time for that when I go out tonight! Apart from thunder, lightning and snow . . . we've had everything else all throughout the day so far . .. changeable I think they call it! Not one, but TWO hail showers so far! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaaa....Ike!! These pages are totally wicked!! Love how the poem explains his poor predicament and love Miss's solution to that problem. Beautifully pieced wonderfully bright colors on images. Huge smiles and giggle from over the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I really like the colors you used, and the layout is great. I used to read his poems all of the time when I was a kid.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is fabulous Ike I love it...this should be in a frame:) love love love it
    hugs
    susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious, Ike! Love the poem, so perfect with the images. love your coloring, as well. Fabulous pages! I'd frame them too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE your pages Ike! Fabulous use of the images and incorporating the awesome poem is genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Te(s)ntacles- HA! I totally laughed out loud when I saw this. Clever page, and the coloring and design are fabulous! I love the texture you added to the Octopus Pie's tentacles (is it glitter?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two FAB pages Ike, I love how you incorporated the poem with the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your AJ Pages ! and I admire the way you color your stamps, this is impressive to me !

    ReplyDelete