WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 22 March 2014

SISTERHOOD OF SNARK CHALLENGE

I am back again today :-D
I am entering Challenge #4 over at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARK and the Theme is "F is for......" (Fancy Fold actually LoL)
I used a 'Secret Heart' template that is by Mirkwood Designs.



The digi and the papers I used are by DELICIOUS DOODLES.... 'Autumn Paper' and 'Butterfly Bliss' I made a sort of kaleidoscope with the Autumn paper for the outside. The butterfly embellishments are made with my new die set from Tonic - Layering Butterflies.


You open it up and it looks like this......




Challenges I am entering:

Digi Haven - Things With Wings
Creative Knockouts #29 - Things With Wings



16 comments:

  1. Oh wow Suzy, your colouring is just stunning. Just love the template/fold design with the awesome surprise on the inside.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Suzy
    love the design and image hope you're well
    big hugs
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh lovely lovely lovely!!! I love all the greens and oranges together and those butterflies!!
    Thanks for coming back to play with the Snarky Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! And now I have _another_ fancy fold card to try! :P The colours are so fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WILD! Sweet and innocent on the outside, then BAM! Gorgeous wild woman on the inside. This is fantastic!!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. INCREDIBLE!!! I love, love, love how the folds hide this very awesome and fabulously colored image. The butterflies in there are simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at Creative Knockouts Things With Wings Challenge. Have an amazing day.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever folding! Love it!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours & colouring! Thanks for joining our Take a Peek challenge at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that fold, Ike! What a gorgeous card. Perfect framing for Teri's lovely image. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember all those fun Mirkwood templates! Love this card and your gorgeous coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantabulous card, Ike! Love the colors, the paper, your colored image rocks! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the F is for Fancy Fold challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is a incredible. I love how it opens up. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Good Luck.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very very cool. Great job. Thanks for joining us at SoSS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome coloring! Love your fancy fold! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I am also chiming in on your gorgeous coloring! The fold is very cool also

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool fold and love your coloring! thanks for playing at CIU!

    ReplyDelete