WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 5 September 2014

CUTESY DAY

Hi Peeps,

In trying to encourage my Mojo to return I fear I have dropped into the pit of 'cutesy-ness'  hahahahahaha !!

I got this really fabbo little Bear cutting file as a Freebie from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN DESIGNS and so I raided by scraps box to find some bits and bobs to use up as well - so it was a good bit of all round fun.
Here is my little creation....



The idea was that he was Free if you applied for him and then created something to be then posted on their FaceBook page. You can find that HERE.
He was so sweet that I couldn't resist him and it also blew the cobwebs out of my cutting machine :-D I tried to give him some shadowing with Promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #11 - Thinking of Marie
The Cheerful Stamp Pad #94 - Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Cute Critters
Aud Sentiments Challenge #114 - Sentiment NOT Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute image brilliant card layout. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSAM. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a bit of cute in their lives, especially when it comes to bears

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! like the background too. thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, great image and fab design xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. he really is cute and his eyes make him even more adorable. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 94, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete