WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

CRIKEY - SO MUCH TO DO AND SO LITTLE TIME !!!

Hello Peeps,

I have been rather busy at this end house/cat sitting for friends in Oz, settling in  the new pup , doing housey things and trying to stay warm as it's turned verrrrry crisp here. !!!!

Anyhoos - I meant to say that I totally forgot to post my piece for the new Challenge over at QUOTH THE RAVEN - #40 SNOW POE - White + 1 other colour. We are back after our holiday break and we have some new DT Members to introduce to you too. It would be lovely if you popped over to have a look and say hello... and even better if you joined in the Challenge.
Here is my piece to show you....


I used one of my images from IKEsART called 'Thoughts' and one of my skeleton hand digis.  The snowflake border and gravestones are Silhouette cutting files. Background paper is made with an embossing folder. My image was coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.
The quote is from "Eleonora" by Edgar Allan POE and the font I used is called 'Blood'.


I actually managed to get down to my craft room today AND I have electricity today - which is a bonus !!!!! Power cuts for the last 2 days !!!

So - I have a photo to show you of crafty pup - MOISHE- although he's not looking very crafty at this particular moment is he ??? hahahahaha 


He seems to have taken over this cat igloo - but when there's 3 cats crowded into his proper dog bed, who can blame him really ???  He also collected up all his toys and hid them in there too cuz the cats were playing with them  :-D  LOL  


3 comments:

  1. Glad you're home safely, Ike, and I feel honored to be introduced in the same post as Moishe! Love your piece for this month QTR challenge blog. Both the die cutting and the embossing add wonderful support to your great digi stamps. Perfectly combined to honor Eleonora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous creation. Gorgeous photo of Moishe glad he has settle OK with the cats Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - pretty blinking scary project!

    But . . . then . . . ADORABLE puppy! So there's something for everyone in this post! How cute that you got a puppy . . . I see the cats are already ganging up . . . but that he's quite capable of playing them at their own game. Good boy!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete