WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 17 April 2015

NATURE IN THE RAW !!! :-D

Well Peeps - I am in one of my 'strange' modes today and whilst waiting for some paint to dry on my theatre commission projects, I got a bit more messy with some inks and schtuff.
I played with smearing some inks onto paper placed over a bit of burlap to see what the texture did and I quite like the effect.
On top of that I put some moose images and a really scary skeletal man to be in charge of them from DeStempelwinkel   :-D I had to stamp scan and print the moose to get them different sizes and I cut the antlers off the 'girls'. :-D 
The trees are from BECCY's PLACE.

I called this piece.............."THE HERDSMAN".......... and he's showing the 'raw' side of nature :-D



DeStempelwinkel:

 Thank you for dropping in :-D

Challenges I am entering:

DeStempelwinkel Challenge #8 - Nature   ***WINNER***


6 comments:

  1. this is a brilliant would not like to meet them on my walks with Macy xx
    Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the HERDSMAN, Ike! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gulp . . . I hope I don't meet anything like THAT in the woods! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real masterpiece! You even thought of making shadows, very good! Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Ike... truly inspiring! Love your take on our Nature theme... the ink through burlap looks amazing.
    Thank you for joining us at De-stempelwinkel stampers challenge this fortnight my friend love always BDx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH!!! What a great take on the challenge. I so LOVE it - no surprise here, I'm all for skeletons :-) Thanks so much for playing along with us. Suzanne xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete