WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 25 June 2015

A BIT OF SILLINESS :-D

Well - it's me again :-)
I am psyching myself up to create a lengthy project and one that I haven't tried before...... a Pocket Letter..... and not sure what I am going to do yet and not even got a theme !!  ... so - as is my wont - I have created a bit of silliness to kind of take my mind off it and relax it a bit. :-D
I wanted to enter the latest Challenge over at DE-STEMPELWINKEL CHALLENGE #13 but the theme is MEN and I don't have many DeStemp stamps and certainly NO men, so had to think on my feet a bit here and use what I DID have.... a couple of skellies.  :-D
Have you heard the one where the bloke goes into the doctor's surgery? ................................................................................................................................



Well - let's hope I can wing my way through on this Challenge !! Hahahaha We will wait and see :-D

Images used:
De-Stempelwinkel - The Old Gardener and Doordenker


Challenges I am entering:


5 comments:

  1. Made me laugh, Ike! Love the English term "bloke bits!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at the Stempelwinkel Challenge. This is a very original entrance. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can always count on you Ike to come up with something unique and original.
    This is no exception.... you really a the master of 'making do''
    I love this and wish everyone would do what you do....use what you have and make it fit the theme...THANK YOU!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at De-stempelwinkel... you really are a great friend.
    love always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How well done, this is the most original piece of art with these stamps! You certainly qualify for our challenge!
    (by the way, forensics can determine by the pelvis if it's a man or not, but I called him an old gardener, so you don't need to worry!)

    ReplyDelete