WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

ATC SWAPS

Here are some more Swaps...  I love the ATC Swap over at MY CRAFTS FORUM - which is hosted by Shirley Gaskin,  - and I realised I have not Posted my creations for March, April or May !!!! 

MARCH was "Paws For Thought" and as an avid cat lover, I had to go with kitties right ??!!! :-)





APRIL  was "Remember Childhood" and I used a stamp from DeStempelwinkel as the main image, with dictionary definition pages for a background.




MAY had the theme of 1970's FASHION and here are my ATCs using images I drew in Art College during that period :-D  WoW !!! Takes me back a ways hahaha :-D 



You may recognize a couple of these images which have been updated and dragged into the present in my Shop at IKEsART.  :-D

I forget to Post about these - I have to get them made so early because of DonkeyMail, so I made a batch to cover 6 months and then they slipped my mind. I have one more set for June, but I can't put piks of those up yet !!! :-)

See you later xoxo


Challenges I am entering:

Glitter & Sparkle Challenge #139 - Add An Animal (my cat ATCs)





12 comments:

  1. all cards are great
    but this cat cardsare my number one!
    love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very cool . . .like the Paws For Thought ones a lot (even though am not a cat lover!).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant sentiments and a wonderful set Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these, especially the cats! Purrrr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, Ike but you know my faves are the KITTIES! Those fashions certainly do take me back too. Groovy! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun set of designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun set of designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Ike. I love all of them. Thank you for joining us at Not Just cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Kitties!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.
    Amy-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great ATC's.Such super designs and all so well thought out.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Ike! Thank you for the nice comment you left about my Stitchy Bear card, which I did for the House of Card Blog Hop.
    Your ATCs are awesome - I'm a cat lover too and the three with the little tigers, are the one I prefer! Stunning work!!
    Have a nice sunday..
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete