WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 3 August 2015

GUEST DESIGNER SPOT FOR ME - YAY !!

Me again Peeps,
I was honoured to be asked to do a GUEST DESIGNER spot over at NOT JUST CARDS  for Challenge #23 and I jumped at the chance. It's lovely to be asked to go visit somewhere new.
One of their Sponsors for the Challenge is DELIGHTFUL DIGIS and I got to choose any image I like. I picked one called "Smudge Cat" from the 'Oh, Sew Sweet' Range. What a delightful little chap he is too :-D
Since he is a sewing cat, I decided to make my project using material and stitching.  I made a wall hanging about 8" x 8".




I went through my material snippets box and gathered up some toning pieces and cut them with pinking sheers. Then I just roughly zig-zag stitched them together. I coloured my SMUDGE CAT with Promarkers and gave him some faux stitching, then I stuck him onto the fabric. I cut a felt heart and lettering for my sentiment and attached it to a piece of multi colour canvas with some kitty Brads. Then I cut a piece of string to hang it up with and just left the rustic knotted ends. :-)
So there he is :-)  I coloured him up to look like one of my 'Gingers'  ( I have 5 Gingers LoL)  !! :-D

Thank you for dropping in and I hope you will find time to whizz over to NOT JUST CARDS and have a looksee + play along :-D  xxxx

Challenges I am entering:




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous love all the materials works so well brilliant image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this si so cute
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in from my blog break to say CONGRATULATIONS on your GD spot! What an adorable card! I love the kitty! I like that you used fabric - it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant!! I love it. I'm rubbish at sewing...(maybe if I had a machine I'd be better!) Concrats on your GD spot too!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete