WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

YaY !! SUPER HAPPY MAIL

Hello Peeps,
I hope you are having a great crafting weekend ?
LOOK what I got... happy mail... all the way from Fiki..... BAD KITTY....
How fabulous is this gorgeous decorated box ??? I also got two beautiful cards - one from Fiki and one from her sweet daughter Paola :-D


Thank you so much for your kindness sweet Friend :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear friend
    this is just small thing that I send to you for all your kindness to me.
    I'm happy that you finally get it.
    Oh it took longer than lady in the post say it will.
    But it arrived safe to you.
    have a nice weekend
    lots of hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how WONDERFUL Ike . . . lots of loveliness there mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, this is adorable! I love the kitties! Fiki is the sweetest! So fun to get happy mail like this! She just sent me some goodies too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete