WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 23 December 2015

BIT OF FUN

Hi Peeps,
Just nipping in quickly with my piece for the Challenge over at THREE MUSES which is " Mess up a Master " or  ALTER A MASTERPIECE.
I couldn't resist this one, so here is my version of Rodan's The Thinker :-)



Hahaha - that's all for now Folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Challenges I am entering:




5 comments:

  1. Love it very cleaver and great fun! you could call it the "Stinker"
    Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this one had me laughing out loud! Very clever and creative.

    MERRY CHRISTNAS to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nutter! xxx

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS xxxx

    ReplyDelete