WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 21 January 2016

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST #52 - MIDWAY REMINDER

Good morning,
I am here with my piece for the Midway Reminder of our current Quest over at QUOTH THE RAVEN - #52  ANYTHING POEs.

I have used a web image of POE, crow tree stamp by De-Stempelwinkel and a crow stamp I cannot remember who it's by. The Text used for The Raven poem by POE is called October Crow.


Also - if you are a POE fan, you can get a double whammy by entering your piece at QTR and also in the celebratory Blog Hop being held to commemorate the birthday of Edgar Allan POE, hosted by Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda.
Click on the Badge to go over and see and I hope you might join in :-)


Thanks for dropping in.

Challenges I am entering:




10 comments:

  1. Holy Crow . . .that's good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card layout and stamps used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card!! (the raven stamp is from Alphastamps BTW :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super make! Love the subtle tree with the crows in the background and how you've done the text. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous tribute to Poe! Adore everything about it! Thanks for joining my blog hop & sharing your love for Poe with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... that is an amazing card... Love the colors and composition! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete