WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 10 February 2016

HAPPY MAIL TODAY :-D

Hellooooo Peeps,
I am just popping in to show you my lovely goodies I got in Happy Mail today.
The first is from my mate SARN - she was selling off some craft goodies and I bought these 2 really cute kitty stamps,  but look at the fabulous card she made to go with them :-) She was also kind enough to get me a supply of  artificial sweeteners, so I now have a few months supply of those !! :-D Thank you Sarn. xxxx




My second surprise was from BAD KITTY - I got these wonderful cards from FIKI and one from her sweet daughter PAOLA, and such a super cute kitty shaker :-D Thank you Girls xxxxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    you got so cool stamps and very nice card!
    we are happy that cards arrived :D !
    Paoal is so happy when she saw that you put her card here.
    she says Hi!
    lots of hugs!

    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the Postie had fun trying to guess what was inside THAT package with all the sweeteners rattling around! So glad they reached you safely. I just know the kitty stamps will enjoy their new home with you, thanks for your purrrrrchase!

    How lovely that you got some cute kitty cards in the post too. A Red Letter day today!

    Lots of love and slushy Valentines's Day Hugs to you . . . ha ha ha!!! After that comment, I just know you're sitting there sticking the Cat's Butts card in the other blog post up at the screen to me - with the inside showing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha - How did you guess ???????? :-D hee hee xxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Happy Mail is the best! There is a cuteness overload here! Love your new stamps from Sarn! And I love seeing Fiki and Paola's cards - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete