WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 9 May 2017

BIRTHDAY GOODIES

Hello Peeps,
I thought I would quickly pop in and show you some of the Birthday goodies I got from lovely crafting friends....





Thank you so very much for caring about me and thinking of me :-D xxx



4 comments:

  1. Well, you're just so lovely, who could resist sending you some happy post?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy!
    it was so fun to make you little gifts!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete