WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 17 May 2017

KITTY FEST :-)

Hello Peeps and happy Hump Day ! It will soon be the weekend :-D
I was Blog hopping this morning and found a KITTY Challenge over at Lost Coast Portal of Creativity and they are having a 3 day Kitty Fest :-)
How could I resist ????!

I have some kitty images that a dear friend stamped up and sent me ages ago now, so I would love to win me these actual kitty stamps :-)  I covet the originals and have sometimes scanned them and then coloured them up cuz I don't want to use them all up !

I made some ATCs using a bit of 'overspill' paper from testing some new spray paints I bought last week. It looked so pretty that I cut it up and used it to make my backing papers. I laid them out to photograph in the order which my piece of patterned paper was :-)
The kitties were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.
I added an little feather to the hat on the Party Cat, and some bits from new border strips my friend bought me for my birthday, as they were just the right colours.



Voila !!

Images used:

Tabby Cat - Carmen's Veranda
White Cat - Carmen's Veranda
Cracked Party Cat - Lost Coast Designs
Happy Cat - Lost Coast Designs

I shall be back in just a moment to show my latest card commissions and also some crochet dogs I have made. See you soon xxxxxx



Challenges I am entering:

Lost Coast Portal of Creativity - Here Kitty, Kitty 3 Day event

7 comments:

  1. Those fab spray painting sheets have made great backgrounds for your kitties.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitties are so cute - they all make me smile! Thanks for joining the LCD Portal to Creativity Here Kitty Kitty Event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely overspill card, and that feather is perfect for Party Cat! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cats. They are to cute.

    ReplyDelete