WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 17 May 2017

MY LITTLE CROCHET DOG COMMISSIONS

Me for the last time today (I think) hahahaha

I finally finished a crochet commission for a Border Terrier. The actual bodies are really quick to make but it's the adding of all the floof that takes me days !!
I made a little Yorkie a while back so have added his pics too. It's the same basic body shape but just 'coiffed and fluffed' in a different way to make the  Border Terrier.
I think next time (if there is one LoL) I will make the Border's ears a little bigger.


The basic pattern is by PAM G here:  http://crochetparfait.blogspot.gr/2013/02/amigurumi-yorkie-tutorial.html







 The YORKIE





Thanks for popping in for a looksee today xxxxx




6 comments:

  1. OMG! They are both SO TOTALLY ADORABLE and AWESOME. I am in love with them! You really are SOOOO talented.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW they are awesome a wonderful job. Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're fabulous - you're very talented.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete