WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2018

PUPPY LOVE

Hello Peeps,
Happy Valentine's Day to those of you who celebrate it xx

I have made this card to celebrate Pet Love using a Prize I got from winning a Challenge at DRAGON's LAIR DESIGNS FB Group.... ' Dachshund '.
I have coloured him using Derwent Fine Art Pencils. The backing papers are from DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES - Puppy Power Pack available at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS  HERE.



I followed a Sketch from CAS Sketches #259.

Challenges I am entering:

Try It On Tuesday - Love Is In The Air.       20/2



10 comments:

  1. fabulous colouring and image love it Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - such a special card! Adorable!
    So pleased to see you at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog is so sweet, beautiful colouring and a wonderful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah! I love this! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday!Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Ike . . . your colouring is just amazing. FABULOUS work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job coloring the puppy. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, I love dogs! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring of the dog! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete