WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2018

WOO HOO !!!.... I'VE BEEN FEATURED :-D

Hello everyone,
I have some exciting news..... IKEsART is being featured in the March/April THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR MAGAZINE, and the creations from my DT are fantastic. 
I drew 3 exclusive FREEBIE images that are available at TTCRD. 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.gr/…/through-craft-room-door-magazine…





4 comments:

  1. Many congrats Ike. Way to go girl! Great to see what you look like too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohoooo!
    Im so happy for you!
    huge congratulations!
    cant wait to see them!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! That's awesome, Ike! Congratulations and so well deserved! It's nice to see your pic too - you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Ike! Well-deserved recognition for you and your talented Design Team!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete